Wednesday, July 17, 2002

In the Center in which I work, there are rooms, staircasess and even water fountains that, for a donation, you can name after yourself, or a loved one.
Recently, I’ve been interested in the Lyon-Martin Women’s Health Services…as it’s time, and past for my “womenly exam”.
Today, I was booking events for the month of August, and came across an event that Lyon-Martin is holding here; a Community conference for HIV+ women.
I was excited, and told a co-worker, who explained to me that EVERY Thursday at 12:30 here at the Center, Lyon-Martin holds a HIV+ Women’s lunch drop-in group.
How cool!
You know what else is cool?
Guess who donated money for the office I work in…..it’s called the-

“Phyllis Lyon & Del Martin Administrative Office”.

If anyone is interested…there is naming opportunity for the Executive Directors office with a donation of One Hundred Thousand Dollars.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home