Friday, November 15, 2002

After some band practices I realize I am getting old...maybe too old to play my drums as well as I could.. as well as I have.
The pain that I used to experience in my wrist (not JUST from drumming, but from mousing all day) came back last night while playing...and this practice was with the "easy" band I play with...
I'm wondering if I should take up another instrument now, just in case the pain in my wrist or the pain I experience in my knee after playing continues to linger. Not to mention avoiding all those ugly blisters I get.
I've thought about a "lighter" instrument, one I wouldn't have to drag around, set up, then tear down after each practice...
I've considered playing guitar, bass, flute, saxophone, triangle, kazoo and many other instruments...
But then I say to myself What the Hell am I thinking??!!

I PLAY THE DRUMS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home