Thursday, November 13, 2003

My chest doesn't hurt like it has the last few days..but I'm still feeling...not quite right...
I think I am stressed.

Stressed about my mother's health

Stressed about my job...it wears me out- and at times I want to say "screw-it" (especially because I feel I get no respect from those "above" me...did I mention that I will NOT even recieve a cost of living increase?!- I basically BEGGED for this $990.00 extra a YEAR, but they said NO..no cost of living increases IN MY DEPARTMENT, however, that may or may NOT be the case in other departments...ummm....yeah..while others get TITLE CHANGES- which will allow them salery INCREASES...I can't even get a cost of living increase....do you think they are trying to tell me something??!!) but right now in my life, I really don't want to have to worry about looking for a new job...

Stressed about my future...HOW can anyone be confident that they will be able to take care of themselves in their older age?? I make crap money- but try to save some each month...however, I don't think my 5k will cut it...

I need a break...and I'm so glad that I will be getting one next weekend!
If I can only hold out until then...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home