Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This Sat. Christina and I are attending the National Center for Lesbian Rights 28th Anniversary Gala! Tickets go for $200 each, but as we will be sitting at the Center's table, we recieved a slightly reduced ticket rate. Talk about a room FULL of diverse lesbians, it's going to be packed! Obvioulsy, there will be many "famous" lesbian activists at the event, and Glenn Close is being presented an award. It will be so much fun, and I just hope Ellen and Portia show up...

Christina bought a really nice dress for the event that she found at a thrift store for $15, which (when she looked it up), retails for $300.00! She's gonna look great! I'm still debating; tie or no tie...
I'm leaning towards the tie...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

tie!
xo

8:38 AM  
Blogger boo said...

yeah, I'm thinking red tie- black vest, black jacket.
if I get the new spec's by then- I could possibly look like a whole new person!

10:42 AM  
Blogger ms. jared said...

i'm thinking pink dress, white tights and pink pumps. heeeeeee!!!!!!!

good lord, boo in a dress? me thinks not...

xoxo, jared

12:08 PM  
Blogger boo said...

Ms. Jared- me thinks not too! My momma used to dress me in dresses- even pink one's at that...I'm still trying to get over the trama of the experience...

yeah- the tie it is.

12:44 PM  
Blogger ms. jared said...

i can't even imagine you in a dress. when i try to, i giggle. it seems so silly. kind of like if i put maude in a dress!

xoxo, jared

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home