Tuesday, August 13, 2002

It’s almost time for that wonderful week of the year where those “yuppie-hippies” go out of town to bake (their brains) in the desert!!

That spectacular event we all know as Burning Man.

I’m excited about it this year, for I think (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE) my (idiot) roommate and her (idiot) boyfriend will be attending!! Although, it’s kinda strange, for the (idiot) girl roommate doesn’t much care for the sun…and therefore seems to stay inside the house ALL day. Or, maybe I’m trying to fool myself that she is not the complete anti-social self-absorbed greedy-ass this-world-revolves-around-me I’m-gonna-stay-unemployed-so-I-can-hang- out-with-my-boyfriend-all-day-for-two-years-now-and-still-going-strong person I think she really is…

I promise,- I will be a promoter of Burning Man from now on…as long as it gets the idiots out of the house!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home