Thursday, December 26, 2002

I don't think I'm so good at sitting around doin' nothin'. Even though I stress at work, and about work, I think I derive some pleasure From working. I like to feel at least somewhat productive, I guess having free time here is not the same as free time at home..I feel like there are many things I Could or Should be doing, but they are specific to my SF Home.
Other than feeling unproductive, I've been holding up well, documenting things I am suprised and at times bothered by...just so they don't fester. When I get home, I'll have to go therapy for sure.

I admit I have not really gone out in public here in VA, but as far as the score goes, I've only been called "Sir" twice- both times in the airport at SFO!

I love my family, but I'm missing my girlfriend and other friends as well!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home