Tuesday, February 25, 2003

An example of what I deal with all day:

Jennifer, Thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry re: the rate on the room quote. I don't want to come across as 'being difficult' re: the rate for the room I was quoted. That said, since this event is simply a birthday party, I don't see how it would be a 'for profit' event? My understanding of 'for profit' would be, for example, if I were to sell T-shirts at this event saying "JENNIFER IS 50" at a cost of $20/per shirt. Then we would be talking a 'for profit' event no? As I said I by no means am trying to be difficult....at least not on purpose! It's just that there is obviously a huge price difference between the 'profit' vs. 'non profit' rate for the room rentals and I was sure my event would have fallen under the not-for-profit category. What do you think? Thanks again for your time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home