Monday, March 24, 2003

Friday evening my girlfriend and I rented this movie. I was excited to see it, as I’ve heard people say that it was a good suspenseful film, one of the scariest ever made.
I have to say that I was thoroughly disappointed with the film. I was bored shortly into it, and felt it became more irritating as it went on.
I did however finish watching it.

Saturday, my girlfriend returned the movie to the evil Blockbuster.

Sunday, I ejected the video that was in my VCR only to find it titled “The Ring”. I held it up and asked “didn’t you return this movie yesterday?” She looked at the video in my hand in disbelief and said “oh, no…what did I return?!”
I can’t remember what was on the video she had returned to blockbuster…maybe a few tapped copies of other movies…maybe the Michael Jackson interview…maybe the KISS and Nirvana behind the music episodes…I really just can’t remember what is on the tape that Blockbuster now has in “The Ring “container.
My girlfriend and I went up to Blockbuster with the real video in hand and told the woman what had happened. She clicked away, went to the shelf and clicked away some more. Then she informed us that the tape had been rented out! Oh no! What the hell was on that tape of mine that someone now has in their possession??!!!

I asked the evil Blockbuster to call me if someone returned my video…still no call…

Maybe someone out there likes my tape more than they would “The Ring”.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home