Friday, May 16, 2003

Last night was strange. The Full moon...the eclipse...or was it the Marina....

My band played at Tounge & Groove for the first time. I have never been to the club, and I can pretty much assure you I will never return. I've lived in San Francisco for 11 years now but rarely go outside of my radius. When you find the neighborhoods you like, why venture out to the ones you don't care for...like the Marina. It only takes about 15 min. to get there, but what a world of difference from my Mission, Castro, Duboce, Lower Haight areas. I think the air even smells different...I know the people do....

Thanks to those friends who did come out to support us in this neighborhood, and to Christina. I promise, we will never make you go there to watch us play again!

The highlight of my evening was when a gay man said to me:
"I know if I were a boy, I'd want to look like you....
or at least have your hair...."

ummm...thanks dude.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home