Monday, July 07, 2003

Two nights in a row I've had dreams of intruders entering my bedroom...both nights I've tried to speak out, but found it difficult. So difficult it felt like I was in shock from fear and could not find my voice. Eventually, both times I did mutter a few words and move my body enough to wake myself from these dreams.

Last night, I had a piece of my most reacurring dream. It was a different location, but the storyline was the same; I must move back with my family (even my step-father who has since passed on) into a house in Virginia. The difference in this dream, and some of the others is the house (it used to be an actual house we used to live in, however it has since become different houses of which I am not familiar). The conecting factor of these dreams however is the cockroaches and many bugs that live within the house.

What is my Subconcious trying to say to me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home