Thursday, May 12, 2005


So besides the photo on the left hand side of the page - me in my pink nightgown at Christmas (which by the way I think is a cute photo- if that were my child I would squeeze them to death for being so cute- still can't believe it was me a lifetime ago..)... I have found this younger photo of me in pink. The only thing that seems to remain the same is her eyes- we still share the same eyes...Ms. Jared, the pink hunt has been for you- but look what I've found- I was apparently "conditioned" to be gay- as they made me wear a tie. What child - Innocent child mind you, wears a tie? Good thing I'm a caring person because this whole thing could have backfired on those parents of mine......
good thing I'm a good gay.
(by the way, the icon in the near left will work soon- and you will be able to see some of Ellen live).

1 Comments:

Blogger ms. jared said...

yes, the tie is more appropriate.

the tie made you gay. eeeeeeekk!

hee hee.
xoxo, jared

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home