Wednesday, June 08, 2005


I've really been going thru a bit of trama with my black hair. I strongly dislike it and feel so self-concious about it. Strange though, for I look back on my past and I sure did have some bad dye jobs and some big hair. I wonder why I wasn't as self concious about my hair back then as I am now... I guess it's because when I was young, I was misunderstood by everyone and the hair was just something else others didn't understand- except for my close friends. We were a misunderstood bunch- with crazy hair. This photo was taken after a night at a gay dance club in D.C. - I must have been hungry- eating a slim jim, with a beef jerkey on the table to be eaten next....it's good to know that somethings don't change...

2 Comments:

Blogger ms. jared said...

yuummm. slim jim.

and i'm sure your hair can't look as bad as you think. it's just a color for god's sake. at least it's not chlorine green or anything. heeeeee

xoxo, jared

10:44 AM  
Blogger boo said...

that's funny- I was going over all the colors my hair has been- and yesterday I remembered that my hair did used to be chlorine green! Kids at school would make fun of me and call me green hair...

and I feel tramatized by the black?!

I think it's bringing up feelings in me- oddly enough- about my mom- and her hair issues...strange catalist...

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home