Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So much has been going on in my life right now. So many emotions relating to the battle of cancer my brother in laws brother is going thru- so many experiences and complications that we already saw my mom go thru, he is going thru. As well, there is much to at work in preparation of my 3 week departure- I’ve got my fingers crossed that things will go well while I am away- as upon my return, my boss will no longer be my boss as he has resigned. The workload finally caught up to him but I hope he can handle things while I am away.

In exactly 14 days from today, we will be in Rome. Then Venice. Then Florence. Then Rome. Then Athens. Then Mykonos. Then Naxos. Then Santorini. Then Athens. Then Rome. Then back to San Francisco.

It seems so surreal.

1 Comments:

Blogger ms. jared said...

you're going to have the best time. i can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it when you return...

xoxo, jared

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home