Thursday, June 27, 2002

Poopy cat has been up to her same tricks. It seems she doesn’t even use her litter-box any longer. Each and every day she has left her gifts just to the right of my bedroom door. My fear is that one morning, I will be on my way to the bathroom to shower before work (work….something my roommates seem to have forgotten all about) and step in one those gifts.
She apparently is mad as HELL and not going to take it. Unfortunately, I do!
Have I mentioned that we are looking for a new roommate? I suppose I should not include myself in this “search” as I have done nothing in regards to it. I am torn. Do I want to bring someone into my poopy smelling flat? It would be cool to get a dyke in there..I think they make my roomate feel weird..
Does anyone know where one looks for a dyke?
Maybe I'll search for one on Saturdayand Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home