Friday, August 23, 2002

I had my first practice with the band I will be playing drums for at Oakland Pride last night. It went well, and the bass player, who is an MTF is good. I mean, I can actually HEAR the bass when we are playing!
We are going to practice two more times before the Pride gig on Ausust 31. Hopefully, we will not make fools of ourselves….oh, wait…this IS a Glam-project….

I did get tons of flyers, programs and posters to put out here at the Center.
Remember how I was “envious” of that other band I was going to play with, because they were getting to play with a certain LOCAL (it’s not selling out if they are local bands) band? Well, they are on the bill with us. As well as this band.
And so are they! –If you’ve never seen them before, I highly recommend you check them out…the drummer is brilliant!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home