Friday, September 27, 2002

In my co-workers absence, she has directed people to me both thru voicemail, and email.
My Facilities Manager just forwarded a call to me. It was from my old boss…the one who laid me off... She stated that she had received a Confirmation Sheet from Pam, but wanted to finalize the booking by paying a deposit, and would like to know the fee, and since Pam was out of the office, she figured she would call her (the Facilities Manager).
She knows that my co-worker Pam is out of town, because she tried to contact her. Again, both voicemail and email direct people to call me, but my old boss apparently didn’t want to talk to me.

Nor do I really want to talk to her.

So, I'm going to send her an email with this information on it.

Very business like.

And ask her if I can come to their party..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home