Tuesday, October 08, 2002

The person I was filling in for for 3 weeks just sent out the following email:

I would like everyone to know that I will be leaving The Center (exact last day to be determined, but will be between Oct. 30-Nov. 4 or so).

I have resigned so I can move to Seoul, South Korea and continue pursuing the family matters that I began during my most recent trip there. This is something that needs to take full priority over everything else, and I will be gone anywhere from 5 months to a few years.

I had a meeting with my boss already planned in order to discuss what my job would entail now that I was no longer covering for the above mentioned person. I was told of this person’s departure in that meeting. I feel that the ED, and my other boss would like me to stay in the position I’m in due to the multitasking abilities I have (who said that??!). The ED told me he felt it a great assistance when I schedule meetings for him and the Development Director. Plus, I think feels that I can be trusted with confidential information.
I do however know that the room rental position is required. That position has more security than any other, including the ED.
Guess I have to decide how I’d like to proceed…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home