Friday, November 22, 2002

I received this email today from my girlfriend. It made me smile.

hey you!

you were so great last night! you are so amazing!
whenever i identify myself as your girlfriend, the first thing people always proclaim is "she is an amazing drummer!". and then they continue to compliment you. like last night, when i introduced myself to juno ( or juneau, like juneau, alaska?), she told me how much she respects your abilities. her words were truly sincere.
and its not just people who know you who have admirable things to say about you. everyone recognizes your talent.
i hope you hold all the compliments you get deep in your heart and that the love that is hidden in them grows and spreads to nourish and strengthen you inside.

love to you,
christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home