Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Did I mention that I am collecting “Jennifer’s?” Well, it’s true. Not intentionally mind you, the Universe just seems to be throwing them my way, so I thought I’d play along.

So far I have two:

I attempted to make an appointment with my Dr. (whose name is Virginia- keeping things close to home..) but was scheduled with one named Jennifer.
After switching appointments with my girlfriend, I walked in to find my therapists name is Jennifer.

Jennifer’s I have recently come into contact with and am working on ways to incorporate into my life:

The drummer from Tribe 8.
My girlfriend’s new roommate.
The guitarist from the Quails.
The woman I interact with from SF Arts Department (hi Jennifer, this is..umm.. Jennifer…).
NO sign of JLO..or Ben.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home