Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I have my first therapist appointment tomorrow. I've only gone to couples therapy before, and that ended my relationship...or was it the other way around...
I had a dream about this upcoming session on Saturday night. I dreamt that the doctor’s office was an emergency room, and there were people all around missing limbs and bleeding. I had to be brought to the back room (which was like a fort in the woods) to wait for my Dr. who had to take care of those in real need before she could see me. She would come back to talk to me for a bit, then be paged to help out in the front room, therefore leaving me alone once more. My Dr. had short curly brown hair, reminded me of Maude, and the bottom part of both of her eyes contained rainbows. Suddenly a friend of mine was with me at the Dr.s' office, a one Jack Tripper from Three's Company. When my Dr would return to check on me, she developed more interest in my friend Jack, and would converse with him rather than me.
That was my trip to the therapist...
I wonder how it will go in "real life"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home