Thursday, January 09, 2003

Last night at 12:30 a.m. Guitar God above me decided to start playing.
As he and I had a previous agreement that he (has ignored constently) stop playing his guitar loudly at 11:00 p.m. each night- I was understandibly very disturbed. Not only by his playing, but by his self-centered ability to Push his limit...or is it Push mine...
I jumped out of bed, found his number and called him. No answer. He may not have heard the phone ring. I left a message asking that he please remember this agreement he and I had made, and reduce the noise level as he stated he would.
The noise continued.
I then recall looking down on my girlfriend-attempting to sleep in my bed...(unbrella in my hand pounding on the ceiling) asking her----
How old am I that I have to do this???




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home