Thursday, July 10, 2003

It's really starting to piss me off that a certain individual (who I consider my friend) at work looks at my screen eachtime he comes over to chat with me.
It's the first thing he does. Walks up, turns to look at my screen, then talks to me. More than once he's even mentioned items he's read on my screen. An email I was writting to this person, or that (business related of course), he actually SAID their names out loud...not even TRYING to hide the fact that he just read my email.
It has annoyed me that he does this for some time now, so much so that I adjusted my settings so that I can minimize whatever it is I may be working on or reading, and HIDE my toolbar.
I want to approach this issue in a "kind" way...but as I said before, it's really starting to Piss me off!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home