Monday, July 28, 2003

Some freaked out person (and I do not use that term lightly) was yelling and screaming in my work today...the person at the front desk called security to the third floor. Next thing, I can hear more screaming in our lobby. I ran out to see what was going on and this guy has our door open and he's kicking the hell out of it. I'm thinking- shit- we just spent a large sum to get those doors fixed- now this person is going to break them again! Suddenly, the guy picks up this large ceramic pot (filled with plants) and lifts it over his head- then he turns to aim it at the front window...I yell at him to put it down- he throws it. HARD. Luckily, the glass was strong enough to withstand the force, and the ceramic pot explodes into pieces. Off runs the thrower and our security follows while our front desk staff calls the police.
The thrower has escaped and we are left with homeless plants...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home