Thursday, July 17, 2003

Lately I have been regressing in regards to my musical listening choices. Ok, I admit it’s actually been going on for a number of years, but it’s been more prominent within the last few days. Good reason of course. Sunday I found out that my mother had a growth on her lung, and since, I’ve only wanted to listen to music my mom or my sister introduced me to.
So far I’ve shifted between the Beatles Red and Blue greatest hits (my sister had both albums when we were young, the blue in blue vinyl), Wings- Wingspan (my sister and I trying to sing the different chorus parts in Silly Love Songs, and rocking out to Band on the Run, Live and Let Die and Jet!), Dolly Parton (Coat of Many Colors still makes me cry) and Patsy Cline (my mom would play Patsy over and over).

I think I’m going to go out and purchase some Conway Twitty, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn and Johnnie Cash.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home