Thursday, September 04, 2003

HOLY SHIT!

My roomate left me a note with the utility expences for June and August and I just about fainted!
The total for me- $98.97!! For TWO months!!

In the past, my portion of the bills has been about $200.00 or above for two months- this was a WELCOME suprise! See what happens when a person doesn't turn on the heat in the house?!

Of course...there are FOUR of us roomates, which means the total amount for utilites for the last two months is: $395.88 which equals out to $197.94 each month- but I'm trying not to look at the Bigger picture of what a waste my roomates are...but of how it affects ME. Me, ME.

I have many stresses in my life right now and I need to think about me and how to best keep myself healthy and sane.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home