Thursday, September 11, 2003

I'm not in a very good mood right now.
In fact, I don't think I have been for sometime now.

My job is really pissing me off and stressing me out- as well as some of the people I work with....

I STILL have not recieved my yearly review and no mention has been made of it...guess if you don't talk about things- they actually DO go away...
I'm FRUSTRATED because I feel I have such little respect from those I work with- while I feel my position is PIVITAL in making this place run.- I book ALL of the events that take place here, I deal with ALL of the eventholders and bend over backwards in order to assure them their event will be a success. I have ALL of the set-up and detail information surrounding these events. Some occur on a continuous basis, while others are single events...but I deal with them ALL.
I play tetris and chess- trying to find space for all these events to take place- one might think it fun- but it can be quite a challenge- trying to line things up...which room best accomodates this event...hmmm....if I shift this event from this location...then move this other event to this location...then I can fit this one in.
UGH. Most days my head hurts from this job and I don't know what month it is; as I am already booking events for February 2004.

I feel exhausted and like I just don't have the energy to keep ASKING for acknowledgement....give me my review, so I can ask for a raise- so that I may decide if I should seek employment elsewhere. Hell, maybe I should just start looking anyway...any measly increase in salery may not be worth staying.

On top of this, I will be going on "vacation" to Virgina in order to visit my mommy next week. I will be out of the office Friday the 19th, returning Wed. the 24th. My boss has said it is imparative that we sit down and cross train so that others (She's gonna do my job??!!- oh, shit!!) will be able to fill in while I am gone for those three days. She said this to me two weeks ago and still has not scheduled a meeting with me...

I have a feeling I am going to be STRESSED trying to fix things when I come back.

Right now, I hate my job.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home