Friday, February 20, 2004

Last night I kept dreaming about the Indigo Girls. I dreamt that I was going to one of their shows, and later found myself backstage with them- just hanging out after the show- singing a few songs along with them. It was cool.
One of the reasons for this dream may be the fact that they will be on Ellen today.

I decided that daily doses of Ellen are important in terms of living a healthy life. I decided along with taking my vitamins each day, I should tape her show so that I may enjoy it later. She makes me laugh- and I love her for it. I sent her an email a couple days ago; asking for her hand in marriage and said that if she thought marriage would be rushing our relationship; to heal my broken heart, she could just send me a pair of the “Ellen” boxers she gives to most guests on the show.
I think she must still be thinking about it…for I have not yet received a reply…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home