Thursday, September 02, 2004

I guess if you don't want to research the mis-truths Bush presnted to ALL HIS CITIZENS.. you could just believe me when I say- I want EVERYONE to be able to obtain affordable healthcare- (Seniors included), Education, and possbile alternative medicine -as well as SSI for all those who contribute. AND- believe it or not (because the Republicans are talking about tax breaks for the 2%- just to let you know- I know NO ONE in this 2% catagory..which is someone who makes above $200K. ) tax breaks for 98% of Americans (Bush is LYING to get more money in his- and his friends pockets, taking it OUT of YOURS).

I tell you, I swear to you I am there to support you as a human being. I believe in humans wheras I'm afraid Bush does not.
DO NOT VOTE AGAINST YOURSELF.
Vote FOR youself and your fellow humans. Vote against KILLING those who can not defend themselves- for that is the primise of this Republican Convention...
WHAT ABOUT JOBS- WHAT ABOUT OUR OWN COUNTRY??!!!!
I, as you should vote for your own COUNTRYMEN AND COUNTRY WOMEN-
Vote for Kerry - for YOUR future- and against destruction of other Countries.

Can you afford your own HEALTHCARE??!!!- That's what Bush is trying to make you do...
SPIN.
SPIN.
SPIN.
====DO NOT BE TAKEN IN!!!!!!!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home