Thursday, June 09, 2005

Today I feel a little slutty.

For the last 12 years, I’ve been going to the same hair dresser. The first girl I dated here introduced me to him- and I thought he was nice, quite and kind. Not a person to force conversation if you don’t want to talk, however since I’ve been going to see him for years, we know much about one another.

Yesterday, I cheated on him.

My girlfriend Christina made an appointment for me with her hairdresser…

I had someone else put their hands on my head, someone else take the scissors to my hair, someone else shampoo and condition my head- what’s more- this person actually MASSAGED my head while washing the hair. My guy never really did that for me. I felt a little dirty as she massaged- thinking- oh boy- Michael (my long time hair guy) would not be liking this if he saw it…
She seemed to take more time with my hair- and fuss over it a bit more- messing with it- moving back- then messing with it again- as if it were a work of art.

I’m actually thinking I may continue cheating on my hair guy…

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

naughty!
xo

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home