Friday, June 28, 2002

Last night I had anxious dreams. For right before going to sleep, I learned that my idiot roommates had once again violated my girlfriend’s ice cream! This time the flavor was Peanut Butter Truffle. Again, the ice cream was picked thru, and all the truffles had been located and eaten…and the remaining ice cream had been put back in the freezer as if it still retained some sort of value. Then, this morning, new evidence had been found. The top to the ice cream was in the trash, under some other trash- looking as if an attempt had been made to hide the incriminating top. So, firstly, the ice cream is violated…then it is finished completely.
This morning, before I left for work, I left a note to the idiot roommate and her boyfriend. As I wrote, I became more and more angry. So, I chose to attempt to “tone” down the note by rewriting it about 4 times. In the end, the note stated that I’d like us all to speak about the “sharing of food" topic as soon as possible, for (I don’t know who did it, but) I have recently found that some of the FEW food items I purchase have been eaten. Most recently, I was upset to find my second quart of ice cream had first been picked at, and then eaten completely by someone other than myself. I stated that I had no problem with sharing my food, but I’d like to be asked first, and if the item is fully used, I’d like it to be replaced.
Then I stated I would like to avoid the “labeling” of food, but will implement that procedure in the interim.
Let’s just see how well this goes over. I may feel the need to sleep with my door locked at night for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home