Friday, September 13, 2002

I have been assisting a man who wants to arrange to have Mike Newdow speak at The Center.
I thought this was cool, and have been helpful with the client (not that I let my personal opinions interfere with my job and prioritizing it…). We have come across some “issues” regarding deposit and media that I had to discuss with Management of The Center. In the conversations I had, I was quite surprised to find that not ALL people were supportive of this man speaking. However, as we are The Center, and house and support freedom of speech, we will move forward with this event. Granted he provide security in case there are protesters, and that their PR person checks in with our Communications Director in order to avoid any breach in our policy regarding anonymity within The Center.
I’m thinking I’ll show up.
See what he has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home