Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I spoke to my mom today on my way to work.
It was nice talking to her, for I hadn't really in quite a few weeks. That's typical of our communication though. We rarely do.
One of the concerns she had was of Life Insurance, mine. I have none. My job does not provide, and I, myself do not have a policy. She told me that I could sign up to get 10K for $20. a month, and that one of the benefits with this insurance is that when you turn 100, they give you the money. Now I don't know much about Life Insurance policies, but that sounds a bit odd. Plus, I don’t know if 10K is really enough incentive to stick around that long.
Anyway, the conversation was short and brief, and as I was ending the call, she asked if I was I coming visit her in VA for the Christmas holiday thing.
I have not seen my mom in almost 3 years.
Guess I’ll start growing my hair out now for the visit…



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home