Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Did I mention I am being ignored?

Did you hear me??!!- I said I’m being ignored!!!!
Not by you of course….it’s by one of the people I’ve known longest in my life, and moved out here to the Bay Area with.
This is due to the fact that I have a different opinion than he does, about our potential American Idol.
I guess I am not supposed to vocalize my opinion if it differs from his.
I’ve called him, left messages, and sent him email…no reply.
I would chalk it up to paranoia…or having a nervous breakdown..but he does this to me a lot.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve listened to his wacked out opinion on things and let him have them. I don’t ignore him because he doesn’t agree with me, I realize everyone can have their own thoughts and it doesn’t lessen me as a person if they are not the same as mine.

Yeah, I really need to net work for some new friends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home