Tuesday, August 27, 2002

I’m busy at work, calling people who have rented rooms here…this questionnaire is too time consuming is mostly what I’ve heard (from the two people that actually called me back). I’m a little reluctant to call the SCA (sexual compulsives anonymous) folks. I’ve spoken to them before, and they can be a bit….time consuming…

I had band practice last night, it went well, I sweated a lot and gave myself a blow-out on my right thumb. Tore thru two layers of skin-ouch!
Our bass player, who is MTF said to two of my other band mates “if you keep calling me “he”, I’m going to pull down my pants and show you how wrong you are, then you will never forget it”. I thought that was great because these boys have been making the pro-noun error every time they refer to her.
One was scared by this threat.
The other intrigued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home