Wednesday, October 01, 2003

I received the following email from my sister today:

"The swelling in Mom's arm is starting to go down. I think she's just going to wait until her appt next week now.
Also, I believe her wound is starting to heal. It looks more like meat and not much infection anymore. I'm also having trouble packing it near the bottom as it's not much of a hole there. Her chest is still pretty raw under the hole but I'm sure that will heal too.

She's been taking her vitamins, drinking her tea and drinking 2-3 boosts a day.
The nurse will be in again tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be Robin again so she can give her opinion on how it looks since she saw it last week".

Thank you all for your healing thoughts- keep them coming my mom's way!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home