Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I got some sleep last night.
It took quite a while to fall asleep...but the guy above me stopped playing his keyboards around 11:20pm, and my roomates were not home...so the house was pretty quiet and I laid in bed trying to relax.
At about 12:30am, I finally took a Melatonin, which helped me sleep.
I woke up this morning feeling a bit rested, which was nice.

After my shower, I could hear Syd (the Idiot roomates sweet, misunderstood, underappreciated cat) crying outside in the hallway. Syd LOVES attention and cries out to be pet quite often, so I thought it nothing serious, however, many times I find her crying because she is Thursty, as her water bowl as well as food bowl is dry...
I found this to be the case. Little Syd was thirsty, water bowl dry. As I told Syd that I would give her more water, and picked up the bowl to fill it, my (Idiot) roomate appeared behind me and said- oh, Syd, screeming again..

Me: "yes, she is thirsty and needs water".

(Idiot) roomate: "she is so Finicky, she won't drink old water, likes it to be new, clean water".

Me: "I think she doesn't care if it's old or new, just likes to have SOME water in her bowl."

(Idiot) roomate.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home