Thursday, June 10, 2004

Since I was 9 years old (geez- that's 27 years ago!!!) I have been in love with The Runaways. I used to practice drumming to their songs- and 3 years ago was fortinate (for those of you who were there -?!) to meet my drumming hero, Sandy West on my birthday. As well, she was sweet enough to play the old "you say it's your birthday" song.

Two years ago I was lucky enough to see Joan Jett (as a birthday treat) at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. I had seen her YEARS ago in D.C.- but NOTHING can compair to seeing a live show at BOTH- especially a performer like Joan! Ever since that show, I have been anxiously awaiting her return...and finally,- it's almost here!!

Christina and I are going to ROCK OUT! And unlike two years ago, this time I think I'll actually say more to her that "great show!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home