Friday, June 28, 2002

The roommate called me at work. Regarding my meeting up with the prospective new roommate (who happens to be a friend of a friend of hers..and a law clerk to boot). I will run home, meet up with this guy at lunch time, check him out-show him how I like my bathroom kept clean (without all that shit on the counter), tell him my shower schedule in the morning, and tell him my only other concern is noise level at night. Then I will judge him harshly, but allow him to move in (most likely, unless I think he’s a REALLY BIG FREAK!) so that we can get someone in the room NOW so that we will have the full months rent covered.
The idiot roommate DID bring up the note I left, and the eating of food. She apologized actually, and said it’s been really difficult with the roommate who is leaving-to know who’s food is who’s, so we just make it a free-for all. But, she said with such sincerity that it would be much different once the ex-roommate has fully moved out.
Weird. For the ex-roommate was not even at our house last night. And my ice-cream had been violated even before the ex-roommate moved in.
I think that’s something I’m going to bring up with the prospective roommate- I’m going to ask him how much HE likes ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home