Friday, September 13, 2002

I just received my 14th envelope (voice mail) of the day. Not to mention the calls I actually answered!
I spoke to one woman yesterday who stated that no one here at The Center answers their phone. I suggested that perhaps it is because they were already on the phone, and it just went straight..ummm..right into voicemail. She laughed and said “hold on a second, let me look in the see if it says moron when I look in the mirror”.
Today, she called me, left me a message…said “oh, you must be on the phone with someone else, as this is going into voicemail”.
If I spent all my time answering my phone I’d never get any work done…oh, wait..what am I thinking…I still don’t seem to get any work done.
Not to worry though…for I will be in here once again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home