Monday, August 18, 2003

My house has become pre-trip to Burning Man sleep over zone.

The idiot roomates have some people staying in the living room in our flat. I have heard them the last couple of days, hanging out, watching tv, smoking their pot.
Oddly enough, I have not been introduced to these people -and they make no attempt to say "hello" to me...I guess the "boarder" doesn't have to be acknowledged...

Other than the fact that my rent is so cheap, I love my room, living on the end of a block affords Lots of sunlight in my room, the location of my flat, the fact that there is a place for me to store one set of my drums in the living room and that I can not afford another place to live (I have been looking at studio prices), I think one of the reasons I stay in my flat is the fact that I am on the LEASE.
Along with the idiot girl roomate.
We have lived together, in this flat for 8 years now- and she is the person I want the LEAST to do with in this City. In a way, I think she and I are in the midst of an armwrestling match that has been going on for years....and neither of us want to give up.

At least I know she and the idiot boyfriend will be out of the house for their Burning Man excersion soon. Ironically, the idiot girl roomate has such FAIR skin- and I believe never goes outside partly due to the fact that she doesn't want it to be touched by the sun....but to Burning Man she will go....

I said it last year, and I'll say it again- there IS something redeaming about Burning Man- the fact that my roomates will be there.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home