Tuesday, October 21, 2003

....remember months ago when I was complaining because I couldn't get my Annual Review at work? My 1 year being in March...

well....

My boss found out she has a growth on her liver a couple months ago, and has been quite distracted from me and my needs- mainly, my Annual Review. Again, the reason that I want this review is so that I may ask for more money than the measly 33K I live on a year. I would like to possibly "grow up" and move into a different place- but in order to do that- I need to make More money, so that I may throw more of it away on rent...

Anyway, my boss informed me a few weeks ago that she was going to go out on disability within a couple months, but that getting my Annual Review done was a top priority, and she would certainly have it done before she left.

Yesterday, I was informed that my boss had left on long term disability, basically that she would not be back.

Guess what she "forgot" to do before she left the building....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home