Monday, October 06, 2003

Sunday I spent more money than I ever have at one time in my life!! (and I mean, I've purcahsed CAR's for less money than I spent yesterday- TWO of them!).

First, I woke up, went online at 10am and bought tickets to go see Tom Jones at the Fillmore in December! I have wanted to see Tom Jones for YEARS, and each time I went to Las Vegas when he was there, the tickets were EXPENSIVE- but worse…sold out. This will be a great show!

Second, since I was already online….I looked for a ticket home for Christmas and see my mom- I got one for Dec. 19- Dec. 30- for $360.00- but it’s going up North and I hope it’s not delayed AND I haven’t been able to choose a seat assignment yet….ugh (please Universe DO NOT make me sit in the middle!!!!!!).

Third, I have been wanting a video camera for sometime…so Christina and I went to Best Buy- we spent 3 hours looking…debating…and I bought myself a Hi8 video camera. When I was trying to purchase it- my credit card had the store call to validate that it was in fact ME spending this money- because I’ve NEVER spent so much before!

So now…I must save in order to pay for these expenses…but in the meantime….I get to make movies for my mommy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home