Friday, October 10, 2003

I am so worried and concerned about my mother's health...it's so frustrating not being able to FIX her body- heal her body and take the infection and cancer out so that she may live longer.

I continue to pray everyday, many times- please Universe, Goddess, God- heal my mother. Many times I still cry myself to sleep...if sleep ever even comes...

I spoke to my mom yesterday; she had a Dr's appointment and said they are concerned about the infected wound in her chest so they do not want to give her any chemo treatment because the wound might not heal if they do. As my sister said, "they can only deal with one problem at a time."
My concern, my mom's concern and my sister's concern is that while they are "dealing" with this problem, the major CANCER problem will advance making it even more difficult to fight off.

I visualize my mother's body- healing itself - regrowing healthy tissue where the hole in her chest is...I visualize the cancer in my mothers lung disintegrating...I visualize those bad cancer cells dying off, and new healthy cells replacing them...
I visualize my mother living cancer-free for at least 10 years from this day.
I visualize and hope my visions become reality.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home