Sunday, January 04, 2004

I spent Christmas with my family in Virginia. It was a good and important trip.

My mother is not doing very well. The wound in her chest is begining to heal...slowly, however there is dead tissue under the tissue that is healing that still needs to drain. A long process which can only be assisted with nurishment. The Dr has ordered nutrition bags to be hooked up to my mother each evening in an attempt to give her addittional nurishment. My mother is in such pain and is depressed, she does not eat much and therefore this nurishment that flows thru her veins each night is almost all that she is receiving. I continue to pray for my mother, please let my mother's body heal quickly so that the cancer treatment may resume.

I love you mommy.

Here are a few photo's from my trip home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home