Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Sleep is a good thing.

I've been having problems sleeping due to the stressful situation of my mother's health, as well as the Idiot who lives above me. Monday evening he decided to start playing his music at 4am...then he decided to practice dancing along to Latin music. As it seemed I had just recently fallen asleep, I was quite pissed- and called him.
I wished him "good morning"- then took it back as that would entail that he SLEPT- then I asked him if he could please turn down his music and stop jumping up and down on my ceiling at 4 in the morning. Then I told him that he should go to sleep- he was short and said he would turn down his music -and that he has his own schedule. We both hung up the phone.
He did turn his Latin- fast paced music down a bit- but I could still hear it- and honestly, HOW can anyone fall asleep listening to music that speeds up your heart rate? He also stopped the dancing- but apparently was so sped up (can we say TWEEK?!) he stomped around his room for the next few hours- this I don't understand- as he has the same size room as I do- but he has a RACE TRACK in his- AND why the hell must people STOMP- (pick your godam feet up!). I lay in my bed (with visions of stabbing him repeatedly...and these visions I did enjoy) until 7:30am- as I realized I was to get no more sleep...therefore I believe I had at most 4 hours. Talk about SLOW.
I hate the Idiot guy above me and the noise he makes. I am so ANNOYED that my sleep seems depend on his schedule- I NEVER know if I will be able to sleep at night- or for how long- as most nights he plays his music or jumps around at some point. I have been patient and kind in the past- I let him play his music LOUD during the day- so loud that I have to wear my headphones in order to hear my own tv- I call him and TRY to be nice -when it's early in the morning and he's being loud- but I have HAD IT- and I need to figure out HOW THE HELL TO PUT AN END TO HIS NOISE- Or at least stop it at a decent hour. About two years ago- he and I agreed that he would turn down his music at 11pm each night- but he constantly ignores this "agreement". I am SICK and TIRED of him and his inconsiderateness. I am going to write a letter to our Landlord and tell him about the noise disturbance and that I want something done about it- in the meantime- if the Idiot above me is loud- I'm calling the police on him for I can take no more!

I can now direct my anger more clearly today- as I stayed the night at Christina’s place. Her place is quiet.

Now to deal with the stress of life...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home