Tuesday, December 02, 2003

MORE BAD NEWS!

Hi Boo -
Mom and I just got home. She will no longer be on
the wound vac. She can no longer get the suction
she needs to keep the vac going. Air is getting
into her wound from the inside. She's having a
barium swallow done in the morning. That is where
she drinks barium as they do xrays to find out where
it's leaking.
She will then meet with Dr Tucker Friday morning for
the results and where to go from there. In the
meantime, we're going back to the way we were
changing her dressings.
Jane, the nurse at wound care, assured us that this
was not life threatening or they'd put Mom in the
hospital. That's about all I know for now until we see Dr Tucker on Friday.
Frank also went to the Dr today and has to have a
liver biopsy.
Now I guess I know why I'm so stressed!
Love you,
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home