Friday, December 12, 2003

I Just Can NOT Believe That My Mom isn't dealing with enough already. now,- today SOMETHING ELSE!!!!I am so totally fearful that my mother will not be able to survive with all these ailments...

Hey Boo -
I called Mom this morning (didn't feel like going there again and wanted to make it to work on time for once this week). Anyway, she said they were going to do some kind of test today. Of course she couldn't remember what. She also said that Dr Gemma said that she has a hole in her heart. She told me that he or someone else was supposed to call me today to talk to me. I haven't heard from anyone yet though. If I don't hear, I'll ask the nurse when I get there this evening.
Other than that, she's getting her nutrition now and she still sounds pretty good.
Love you,
Sandi

I can hardly focus on anything else- and it's difficult to hold back the tears that constently fill my eyes.

I suppose at this point, the most important thing is that my mother does not experience pain. I pray that she feels none.

I love my mommy and will be there to hold her hand in 7 days.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home