Thursday, August 21, 2003

I had an "episode" with my boss and a couple co-workers yesterday. I just become so frustrated and then at times I find myself acting out. I know this is not good, and I've always prided myself on being professional with people. I feel imature and guilty for my action...but then again, I'm pretty amazed at the fact that I have been able to deal with all the stress my job provides for me, for so long.

oh well...today is another day- with tons of email and phonecalls to answer....

Aries:

For August 21: Today fills you with gratitude and encourages you to wholeheartedly enjoy each kind word and thoughtful act. The good things in life seem even better. Close friends and loved ones are more precious and things of beauty appear more vivid. You've got a lot to give dear Ram. In your generous act of giving, you make it easier for others to be affectionate and helpful to you. Throughout the day, one act of kindness can replicate itself many times. Because so much is in development and intense anticipation is keeping you on your toes, you've got a lot to say - and a curious audience of listeners. As challenging as it is, don't discuss things that are not yet definite. One other thing: midday could bring harsh words from a critic or spoilsport. Even if they punch you below the belt, don't respond. In this case, silence is the cleverest response of all.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home