Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I had another one of my "recurring dreams"- but this one was different...

Generally in this dream my mother, sister and step-father have to move back into an old house we once lived in. The feeling of moving back is of sadness, defeat and resolve. This house is filled with bugs- roaches and flying insects of all kinds- all over the floors and walls.

In more recent versions of this dream, there have been fewer bugs- but the feeling of defeat still existed.

Last night, the dream involved only me, my sister and mother moving back into this house. The neighborhood was different- as if time had evolved and the date was current (generally, the environment is the same as when we actually lived in the house). The feeling of this dream was on of gratefulness- almost as if we had won a lottery and actually purchased the house for us all to live in together. My mother’s health condition was as it is now, and it felt as if my sister and I were moving us into this house in order to take care of my mother. There was more to this dream…but at this time although I can almost visualize it…it is still out of reach…

Me and my mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home